Tigers Kings Wild Project Playing Cards
"I have always been interested and also inspired by printing methods and aesthetics of the late 1800s & early 1900s, especially the wide range of matchbook ephemera produced all over the world. I find it so interesting that so much beauty and variety can be found in material that, at the time, was produced to be 'thrown away.' This project is an artistic study and creation, in the form of playing cards, that pays homage to the beautiful world of matchbook printing of the late 1800s & early 1900s."
- Vintage match box style designs
- Premium matte finish paper stock
- Fully printed on the inside and out
- Fully custom vintage style tax stamp
- Air cushioned embossed card finish
- Premium casino grade paper stock
- Printed by the United States Playing Cards Co.
- 2018 Release