Oris Playing Cards LPCC
- Printed by the Legends Playing Card Company on their Classic Finish
- Pantone metallic gold on cards
- Premium Matte Card Tuck box fully embossed and foiled
- 54 Poker size playing cards
- Limited Edition, only 2000 decks (1000 each version)
- 2 version of the back, with or without white borders
In many magic routines it’s normal to use a story as play choreography… telling a story… telling it as a fair to read to children, in order to let the interlocutor go deep inside in the magic’s world.
It’s the reason why the ace of spades has written “every deck tells a story”, because cards are the voice and the instrument magic uses to tell about itself… No one like ace of spades could tell it better than others.
Oris… the magic’s mouth, one wizard… and their stories.
This is a great deck. The great pattern and the colors make them very eye catching. The deck feels great in your hand. They are very easy to handle. They look great during tricks. The stock is good. It is a good deck to have in your collection. I love the bold, cool, and unique patterns on the back. I love borderless decks. Having no borders makes them look sleeker, in my opinion. The box design is also good. The box makes them look very professional. I like the darker blues. Over all, the design is simple, but simple can be a good thing.