Nebula Playing Cards USPCC
Outer space turned into playing cards - a fascinating and intriguing deck you'll want to share with others!
"Lodged for the night at Summit Temple,
Could touch, at arm's reach, the stars so nigh;
Yet dare not raise my voice in speech,
For fear might disturb the beings up high."
- Translated by Andrew W.F. Wong (Huang Hongfa) December 8, 2009
This poem was written more than a thousand years ago by the "Immortal Poet" Li Bai. A lot of times when we see those twinkling stars in a clear night sky, we wonder whether "the beings up high" truly exist.
"What would they look like? What characteristics would they have? Hmm, let me turn my imagination into playing cards."
All the faces are personified planets and other celestial bodies. They are the nine planets, plus Ganymede, Mimas, and Halley's Comet. However, the designer decided not to tell you which card represents which planet, because he believes that everyone has their own interpretation.
- Limited of 1000 decks each
- Printed by USPCC
- Made for magic and cardistry
- BEE paper stock for better handling
- Bordered back design
- 54 fully customized yet not-too-fancy playing cards for not drawing unnecessary attention to the spectators' eyes
- Numbered seals