Muralis Bicycle Playing Cards
Muralis Bicycle Playing Cards
Muralis from Bicycle Playing Cards is a premium playing card deck inspired by the beautiful tile work found in Mediterranean countries. The colors used throughout the deck include a terracotta, that represents the color of the roofs of many of the homes in the Greek Isles, combined with sea-inspired blues and turquoises that represents the crystal blue waters of the Mediterranean sea. The colors on the tuck case and the card back are also used throughout the card faces for a cohesive and high-end design. The Mediterranean tile trend is popular in home décor, making Muralis the perfect deck for both casual card play and display on a coffee table or shelf when not in use. The court cards are re-colored traditional court cards, echoing the colors found on the tuck and card backs for a seamless design. The faces are fully playable with the heart and diamond pips in traditional red, and the spade and club pips in their traditional black color, so they are easily recognizable during play. All Bicycle playing cards are made in the USA with Bicycle’s classic Air Cushion finish. This gives playing cards a linen-like feel and allows cards to glide smoothly off one another during shuffling, dealing, and flourishing. These Bicycle Playing Cards are not only a beautiful statement piece on your coffee table, but are also perfect for playing your favorite card games - from Rummy to Spoons, Spades to Euchre, Hearts to Blackjack, and hundreds of others.
- UNIQUE PLAYING CARDS - Bicycle Playing Cards with a touch of luxury. Utilizing rich colors on the packaging, a beautiful card back, and specially designed court cards
- FUN, PREMIUM DESIGN – This deck of Bicycle Playing Cards is a showstopper that will standout in your collection. Suitable for any card game or as a decorative piece in your home when not being used
- TRUSTED SINCE 1885 – Bicycle Playing Cards have been the trusted brand for an exceptional playing card experience for over 135 years!
- ELEVATE CARD GAMES - Bicycle Playing Cards make perfect cards for Rummy, Spades, Hearts, Blackjack and hundreds of other card games
- CLASSIC AIR CUSHION FINISH – Superior performance in your hands and on the table using our proprietary finish that provides unmatched playability
I love the colors of this deck, and the back/tuck design is great as well! The only thing that I wish the designers did was make the red pips/indices the same color as the reddish-orange seen throughout the back/courts/tuck.
I love the design of the deck. But perhaps the best part - the Queen of Spades has a blacked out eye. This was probably a misprint but I'm absolutely wild about it. I don't know if each and every Muralis deck is like that, but it's very subtle and pretty cool. I know at least one other collector that has the same printing in his Muralis deck; it's pretty cool - gotta say. I don't see that kind of stuff often, but when I do it's an automatic hallmark of the collection.