Medieval Royal Gilded Playing CardsInspired by fearless knights, severe lords and gorgeous queens, Medieval Playing Cards is a fully custom hand-drawn deck with one-way courts in the original old style of playing card decks. From the card stock to the construction of the tuckbox, Medieval is designed to transport you back in time with a contemporary twist!
The Medieval Playing Cards were crafted 100% by hand to showcase the beauty of the Renaissance period. Inspired by the great artist, Diego Velásquez, we want you to feel this epoch and experience its elegance and grandeur.
For the Royal Edition of the Medieval Playing Cards, we decided to go ALL OUT on a deck so fancy that the Queen of England wouldn't mind playing bridge with it.
Features of the deck:
- Gold wax-style seal with extra-long out-of-the box tuck flap packaging.
- Intricate gold foiling on deck box.
- Gold edge gilding on all cards.
- Gold foil on the card backs.
- Intricate gold foiled interior printing.
- Printed by WJPC on thicker, more durable card stock.
- Beautiful and intricate 2-way back design with unique coat of arms underlay for each suit.
- 2019 Release