Maidens Playing Cards USPCC
Central to the Maidens theme is powerful and mystical feminine energy. Encapsulated by the shadows of the night, the back design has its own unique spirit. The maidens ensnared within the back design wander the spirit plain, a place far beyond our reach. They whisper harrowing secrets into your ear from beyond this world - the messengers of lost souls.
Designed by Kentaro Yoshida and inspired by Día de Los Muertos.
- 100% custom pips and fonts
- 100% custom court cards, back design, Ace of Spades and Jokers
- Custom tuck case produced by letterpress studio Clove St. Press in San Diego, USA
- Premium quality imported dyed paper for tuck case
- Heavy embossing and letter pressing
- Foil stamping
- Perforated, custom tax-stamp style seal
- Printed by USPCC - Made in America!
- Traditionally cut on crush paper stock for smooth edges and superior handling
- Metallic inks
- 2018 Release
Joker and the Thief are brilliant. This deck stands as one of my most prized deck possessions. Like the Innocence deck from Black Roses Playing Cards, The Maidens deck is simple yet beautiful. Stunningly beautiful. The foil stamping really sends a shiver through the tuck case design that can not be captured in a photograph. You need to see these in your hands to understand it.