Hanami Hanafuda is a vibrant floral-themed deck featuring 54 unique, fully custom, and beautifully illustrated poker-sized cards.
Inspired by the floral motifs and symbolism-rich imagery of traditional Japanese hanafuda, Hanami is a stunning modernization and celebration of a timeless classic.
The Hanami Hanafuda Deck was designed as 13 tetraptychs, creating a unique floral scene for each month.
What is hanafuda? Hanafuda are floral-themed pip-less playing cards, popular in Japan, Korea, and Hawaii. Hanafuda decks have 12 suits. Each suit is represented by a month of the year and each month is represented by a flower. Hanafuda can be used to play numerous games, including traditional classics such as Koi-Koi, Hachi-Hachi (88), Go-Stop, and many more.
Hanami Hanafuda is a poker-sized pip-less deck that features full-bleed illustrations.
Hanami Hanafuda Deck Features:
- 54 uniquely illustrated cards
- 100% custom artwork
- Hanafuda format (48 cards + 6 Jokers)
- Standard poker size (2.5" x 3.5") (63mm x 88mm)
- Artwork forms 13 tetraptychs (connected sets of four)
- Printed by Legends Playing Card Company (LPCC) on Emerald Finish
- Gold foil stamped tuck box
- Gold foil tuck box interior
- First edition - limited edition of 1000