Fries Playing Cards USPCC
Fries Playing Cards
A July 2021 Pip Box Club Selection - For more information on joining Pip Box Club click here
The Fries Playing Cards is a brilliant combination of Fast Food and Playing Cards by the talented Rich Li. The tuck case of the French Fries Playing Cards is die-cutted to look and serve as an actual packaging of a pack of fries. The design itself is considered to be suitable for both magicians and cardists, so that one does not get distracted by the artwork but can still find the playfulness representing the fast food culture. Who knows? You might find some familiar faces on the delicious court cards.
- Limited to 2500
- The tuck case of the French Fries is made with premium matte finish paper, printed on both sides, and die cutted to mimic an actual French Fries box
- Fully custom court cards representing the Fast Food Culture
- Printed by USPCC with their premium Bee crush stock, Air-cushion finish
- Both versions are Suit marked - Allowing you to identify any suit of any given card from the back
- Multiple Hidden Magic Reveals and routines for you to discover
I really enjoy the creativity put into the fast food playing card decks. This one is awesome. The cards feel fantastic as expected from USPCC. It is a deck that is catered towards magicians due to the marked cards and reveals in the deck. As a collector, I love the side opening tuck case. It's awesome!