Night Flight Marked Plastic Playing Cards
An amazing pack of cards built specifically for mentalists!
As a general rule mentalists don't need to flourish or fan their cards...
In mentalism they are supposed to be used as a tool, an accessory and not be the focal point of the routine ... No one handed fans, no fancy cuts and no springing from hand to hand.
With this in mind Steve thought "why not produce a casino quality 100% plastic marked deck?"
Casino quality plastic cards still spread beautifully across a table!
They shuffle amazingly well, stay perfectly flat, and the great part is, they last 20-50 times longer than a standard cardboard deck.
This makes the NIGHT FLIGHT DECK the best value for money pack of marked cards on the market today! Doesn't it? We think so!
This deck can last for YEARS of performances ... and, if they do get dirty ... you can wash them!
This beautiful pack has been designed by Steve Dela and illustrated by Ade Gower (Monster Creations) from the ground up.
- Designed for Mentalists.
- 100% PLASTIC!
- PVC cards last 20-50 times longer than a cardboard deck.<- Professional 'Poker/Casino Quality' plastic cards with matte finish ... NOT the cheap shiny waterproof type sold on eBay.
- Designed from the ground up as a marked deck! The marks have been illustrated into the back design and NOT just added as an after-thought.
- Super easy to read markings.
- Subtle one way back design.
- Instantly know whether a card is red or black via separate markings.
- Beautifully modern yet familiar looking back design.
- Normal faces. NO redesigns!
- Generic box design. Nothing to indicate that this is a VERY special pack of cards. 55 card deck!
Extras cards include:
- 1 Joker.
- 1 special double backer blue/blue.
- 1 double backer blue/red.
- High quality laminated tuck box.
- Markings explanation caret
- Plastic storage box included!
"The cards are beautiful, they handle superbly and the printing on them is first class! What's not to love!"
- Michael Murray
"Steve Dela has produced a beautiful deck of marked cards. Don't just think about buying this deck ... JUST BUY IT!! Highly Recommended." "
- Steve Cook