Composers Bach Playing Cards
Johann Sebastian Bach Playing Cards, designed by SixtyFourPlayingCards, is a unique and elegant deck of playing cards for collectors, where the protagonist is one of the greatest Composers of classical and symphonic music of all time - Johann Sebastian Bach. The theme of Bach is dark brown, and will be the color of the theme of the tuck box, the back of the cards and the color theme of Court cards.
The cards are all created with an original design. It is a limited and numbered edition.
The card backs are printed in dark brown and metallic golden ink. The tuck case is very luxurious with embossing and foil.
- Printed by NPCC Noir Arts
- Custom Courts, Aces, Jokers and Pip layout
- 54 cards on 310 gsm premium German linen card stock
- Card backs are printed in dark brown and metallic golden ink
- 4 portrait cards
- 1 gold coin card
- 1 card of life
- Tuck seals, numbered individually
- 240 gsm full color printed box
- Gold foiling
- 2020 Release