Eye of the Ocean Playing Cards
Available in 2 editions, not sold as a set
Welcome to 1776 A.D. This is an archaeo-fantasy adventure from the age of sails taking place in Europe and Atlantic Ocean. Join the crew of Cpt. Solveig Hellström to find the mysterious Eye of the Ocean: an ancient sailing island guardian of the seven seas.
- 56 cards, printed by Cartamundi on B9 slimline paper stock
- Foil application on the back design
- Puzzle card printed with letterpress.
- Tuckbox printed by Oath Playing Cards.
- Printed tuckbox, silver foil, embossing, inner print, custom dieline and opening.
- Jigsaw puzzle deck: compose a map with the 56 cards
- Custom illustrations: Aces, court cards, Jokers
- Wrapped in cellophane
- Made in the EU